- MAP3202 LED Driver IC Failure In 42″ LED TV
- LG LED Television Model 32LB561U Dead, Power On LED Red Now Repaired
- Power Blinks In LG LED TV Repaired
- Shorted LED Driver Mosfet In Hisense LED TV Repaired
- Restored Philips LED TV Fully Water Logged In Floods
- Samsung Smart TV Powering On/Off
- Blinking Stand By LED Light In LED TV Repaired
- No Tuning Problem In LED TV Repaired
- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
- LED Backlight Problem In LG TV- Checked With LED TV Backlight Tester
11 Methods How You Can Improve Your Electronics Repair Skill
I have actually posted this article for the subscribers of Testing Electronic Components website but found that it would be very useful if I post it in this blog so that everyone could enjoy it. Youcould also treat this article as part of your resolution for this year to make yourself a better electronic repairer.
1. Read Electronics Repair Books and Magazines
2. Understand each Electronics Equipment with the help of Block Diagram, Service Manuals and Schematic Diagrams.
3. Frequently visit electronics repair forum and learn from the discussion
4. Visit Youtube.com and learn from the videos
5. Ask from your senior and repair friends some techniques in troubleshooting
6. Buy electronics project kits to build
7. Buy second hand electronics equipment to repair
8. Buy useful test equipment that can help on your repair work
9. Try repair your friends or relatives electronic equipment
10. Surf the net to look for electronics repair websites
11. Attend related repair courses to further enhance your knowledge in electronics repair
These are the ways that I have used to make myself good in electronics repair. If you follow the11 ways above I can assure you that you can become a very good electronics repairer. If youhave other suggestion please do leave a comment below-thanks.