- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
- No Power In LED TV Solved
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel Repair
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No Picture
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer Brand
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement Parts
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under Load
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV Repair
- Singer 32″ Skyworth LED TV With Dim Display Repair
15W Compact Fluorescent Lamp (CFL) Bulb Repaired
Problem: CFL bulb not glowing full way.
While salvaging old parts I have found one CFLBULB in my electronic scrap box. Just opened to see to fulfill my curiosity that is it repairable? While turning On the Bulb I found bulb is glowing halfway.
Then I started fault finding and found nothing physically damaged. After that I checked the parts one by one out of the circuit.
I found one High value Capacitor shorted ( Marked As 272J 1200V) which is connected in between the filament connection as marked in the below schematic diagram.
I replaced the capacitor and put “ON” the bulb and there was glow on my face yes bulb was working fine.
You can check on another similar article on this link cfl bulb repair
This article was prepared for you by Yogesh Panchal who works as a Computer Hardware Engineer in Mumbai India.
Please give a support by clicking on the social buttons below. Your feedback on the post is welcome. Please leave it in the comments.
P.S- Do you know of any your friends who would benefit from this content that you are reading now? If so, forward this website to your friends or you can invite your friends to subscribe to my newsletter for free in this Link.