- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
- Dead LED TV restored back to life. Model: Fuji Japan
- 50″ LED TV Display Problem Repaired
- LED TV That I’m Not Able To Repair
- Shorted LED Lights In An LED TV Repaired. Model LG
- LED TV T-Con Board Problem
- 471k MOV Cracked In LED TV Repaired
15W Compact Fluorescent Lamp (CFL) Bulb Repaired
Problem: CFL bulb not glowing full way.
While salvaging old parts I have found one CFLBULB in my electronic scrap box. Just opened to see to fulfill my curiosity that is it repairable? While turning On the Bulb I found bulb is glowing halfway.
Then I started fault finding and found nothing physically damaged. After that I checked the parts one by one out of the circuit.
I found one High value Capacitor shorted ( Marked As 272J 1200V) which is connected in between the filament connection as marked in the below schematic diagram.
I replaced the capacitor and put “ON” the bulb and there was glow on my face yes bulb was working fine.
You can check on another similar article on this link cfl bulb repair
This article was prepared for you by Yogesh Panchal who works as a Computer Hardware Engineer in Mumbai India.
Please give a support by clicking on the social buttons below. Your feedback on the post is welcome. Please leave it in the comments.
P.S- Do you know of any your friends who would benefit from this content that you are reading now? If so, forward this website to your friends or you can invite your friends to subscribe to my newsletter for free in this Link.