- Shorted LED Driver Mosfet In Hisense LED TV Repaired
- Restored Philips LED TV Fully Water Logged In Floods
- Samsung Smart TV Powering On/Off
- Blinking Stand By LED Light In LED TV Repaired
- No Tuning Problem In LED TV Repaired
- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
- LED Backlight Problem In LG TV- Checked With LED TV Backlight Tester
- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
- How To Repair LED TV Mainboard
- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
Problem In Optoisolator IC
The most common fault for an Optoisolator IC is the short circuit between the collector and the emitter pin and you can test it by using an analog meter set to X 10 K ohm and it...
- Posted June 30, 2009
Electronic Repair Questions/Answers and Testimonials- Part 34
Hi Jestine, good afternoon. Sorry for disturbing you, I need information from you since my fellow worker did not boarder to help me with monitor testing points, so please if you could help me in this matter....
- Posted June 29, 2009
Transformer Winding Machine
- Posted June 28, 2009
About Optoisolator IC In Power Section
If you are repairing a power supply that do not use optoisolator IC as a feedback that means if all the secondary output voltages read zero volt then i can say that the primary section have problem....
- Posted June 27, 2009
Looking For A Repair Job?
A friend of mine from Colorado USA is looking for repair technician to work in his re-manufacturing facility. According to him the LCD repair had gone through the roof. If you are from USA and wish to...
- Posted June 26, 2009
Never Give Up Attitude In Electronic Repair
For the past few days I’d been supporting one of my ebook buyer and also an ERG member about no power in a CRT Monitor. He had tried to repair the Monitor but just could not find...
- Posted June 26, 2009
Becareful When Ordering Spare Parts Online
This morning a repair friend of mine came to my office and bought a unit of Blue ESR meter. He already owned a Capanalyzer 88A and the reason he bought it was for his technical staff to...
- Posted June 25, 2009
Curious Inventor Website
There are tons of good information that relates to electronics and please make sure you click on the photo to check it out. Once you are in the website you could see at the right side there...
- Posted June 24, 2009