- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
- No Power In LED TV Solved
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel Repair
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No Picture
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer Brand
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement Parts
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under Load
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV Repair
- Singer 32″ Skyworth LED TV With Dim Display Repair
Mail Server Problem
These few days my hosting company actually doing their best to restore the mail server problem. Sometimes i could access my mail box and sometimes don’t, it is just intermittent. If you have any email that have...
- Posted July 31, 2009
Different Between A Sales And A Technical Person
Obviously there are lots of differences between a sales person and a technical person. I will only touch on one once point which is that the sales person usually do not like to stay long in a...
- Posted July 31, 2009
Ebook Or Hard Copy Book
Once in a while i do get emails from customers saying that they need hard copy book and not the ebook. I told them that usually buyers would download the ebook and print it out and bind...
- Posted July 30, 2009
ACME How To Dot Com
This website was recommended by ERG member. If you wish to learn some basic troubleshooting then i suggest that you click on the photo to check out the website: Likes(0)Dislikes(0)
- Posted July 29, 2009
About Resistor In Circuit Board
Have you come across why some resistors (usually 1/2 watt and below) were soldered directly on the board while to some resistors (usually 1 watt and above) the manufacturers purposely let the leg extended far from the...
- Posted July 28, 2009
Coat Hanger HDTV Antenna!
- Posted July 27, 2009
Electronic Repair Questions/Answers & Testimonials- Part 36
Thank`s for the tips,i`ll already check my lcd power board and found 2 diod (3 pins)was damaged and 1 6pins power regulator was damaged. The first thing i do is replace the 2 diod and connect the...
- Posted July 26, 2009
Testing SMPS Transformer Without Load
I believe many of you (electronic repairer) have tested the output voltage of a linear transformer before. Just set your meter to measure AC voltage and place the probes across the output of the linear transformer. If...
- Posted July 25, 2009