- LED TV T-Con Board Problem
- 471k MOV Cracked In LED TV Repaired
- Flash Rom IC Caused Standby Problem in LED TV
- LED TV No Sound Repaired
- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
- No Power In LED TV Solved
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel Repair
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No Picture
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer Brand
LG OLED TV Technology
- Posted September 30, 2009
Schematic Diagrams Website
One of my reader Ray suggested that i put up a category of schematic diagram website since there are so many blog readers asked about schematic diagrams. Whether the websites will impose for a fee or a...
- Posted September 29, 2009
Another Electronic Supplier
Found another electronics supplier JayCarElectronics.co.uk and you may click on the photo to visit the website. Remember to bookmark such website as one day you may have to refer to this website to buy certain electronics...
- Posted September 28, 2009
Electronic Repair Questions/Answers And Testimonials -Part 40
Hello Jestine, Thanks again for another well-written and well-illustrated article. I appreciate your time and effort to do this. Regards Toby ========================== Hi,hope all is well?.I said it and i well say it again that...
- Posted September 27, 2009
Repair Workbench Idea
If you would like to set up a repair workbench in your place then click on the photo to get some ideas. Observe that the workbench have lots of test equipment and the place is neat. Likes(2)Dislikes(0)
- Posted September 26, 2009
Directly Replace IC Or Using OscilloScope To Test Out First?
Every electronic repairer have their own way or procedure in troubleshooting electronic problem. I’m not sure which one would you use first i.e directly replace the IC or getting an Oscilloscope to test out the signal first?...
- Posted September 25, 2009
About Cooling Fan
I have few repair friends that use cooling fan to solve electronic repair problem. In certain electronic equipment it will be difficult to get the exact transistor part and sometimes the new replacement part number would run...
- Posted September 24, 2009
Hi Power Diac/Triac Full Wave Power Supply
- Posted September 23, 2009