- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
- No Power In LED TV Solved
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel Repair
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No Picture
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer Brand
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement Parts
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under Load
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV Repair
- Singer 32″ Skyworth LED TV With Dim Display Repair
Still Coping Up With The Fourth E-book
Proof reading of the ebook was done for the second time and still need some time to test the website and make sure everything is ok before launching. Tomorrow from 8.30am till 5.30pm, i will be attending...
- Posted October 31, 2009
Laptop Schematic Diagrams
If you repair laptop or notebooks and wish to get some of the schematic diagrams/manuals to help you out, you can visit 9 manuals dot com. The manuals are for sale and they have lots of many...
- Posted October 30, 2009
Do You Still See This Type Of Capacitor?
During my early days in studying electronics, i was asked in calculating the value for capacitor that have color stripes on it. I have seen this type of cap back in the mid of 80’s but...
- Posted October 29, 2009
Another Datasheet Website
Here’s another datasheet website-DATASHEET CATALOG dot com. Please click on the photo to visit the website: Likes(0)Dislikes(0)
- Posted October 28, 2009
Shorted Secondary Winding In SMPS
For your information, i came across shorted primary winding in SMPS transformer but rarely on the secondary winding. So far i came across only few SMPS transformer that have bad secondary winding. If you come across any...
- Posted October 27, 2009
Have You Use Capacitor Connected In Parallel Before?
I know that it is quite rare to connect two capacitors in parallel to form the value that you need. The reason for it is because capacitors are quite easy to get from any local electronics shop....
- Posted October 26, 2009
How To Crack A Laptop Bios Password
- Posted October 25, 2009
Electronic Repair Questions/Answers & Testimonials- Part 42
Jestine, Good Day to you… I just bought your one of your great and very helpfull books last month, “How To Test Electronics Component” and with some Bonus books. Since I don’t have any credit and visa...
- Posted October 24, 2009