- LED TV No Sound Repaired
- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
- No Power In LED TV Solved
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel Repair
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No Picture
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer Brand
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement Parts
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under Load
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV Repair
- Posted February 28, 2010
About Circuit Board
Not all circuit board are design to be removed easily for testing. Some of the board like the LCD Monitor board have the power IC soldered behind it and this make us difficult to test the signals....
- Posted February 27, 2010
Found another electronics supplier from USA. Please click on the photo for more information. Likes(0)Dislikes(0)
- Posted February 26, 2010
Testing Components Onboard and Offboard
I used to get this question either from my students or from ERG members about could all electronic components be tested onboard? I told them that as a beginner one must start to test the components off...
- Posted February 25, 2010
Futuristic Technology 2010-2025
- Posted February 24, 2010
Circuit Schematic Symbols
Here is a link that have the vast circuit schematic symbols. Made sure you bookmark or print it out for future reference. Please click on the photo to visit the website. Likes(1)Dislikes(1)
- Posted February 23, 2010
Electronic Repair Questions/Answers and Testimonials- Part 49
Hi Jestine, I just downloaded the eBook, and had the first successfully repair of LCD monitor. Thank You and Best Regards Mirlin. ============================== thank you Jestine Just finished registering for my diploma today I got...
- Posted February 22, 2010
A Repair Blog By Zed
Zed is one of the contributors to this blog and I’m glad that he had came out with his own blog about electronic repair. There are useful repair information in his blog and please check it out...
- Posted February 20, 2010