- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
- No Power In LED TV Solved
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel Repair
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No Picture
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer Brand
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement Parts
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under Load
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV Repair
- Singer 32″ Skyworth LED TV With Dim Display Repair
How To Fix A Microwave
- Posted July 31, 2010
Create Your Own Blog
If you wish to create a blog then you can click on the photo to visit blogspot.com. It is free and your content will be host by google. You can post your technical repair information if you...
- Posted July 30, 2010
Completed Another Basic Electronic Course
I have just completed another basic electronics course for 4 participants. All of them from computer firms and two of them will be taking the Basic Monitor Repair course by next week. Here are the photos taken...
- Posted July 29, 2010
Encompass Parts Distribution
If you wish to look for parts in the consumer electronics industries then please click on the photo for more information. Remember to scroll down to look for the product categories. Likes(0)Dislikes(0)
- Posted July 28, 2010
CHIPQUIK Removal Kit
Thanks to Beh for sharing about the new products from Chipquik. It is about the Microgrippers and Tack Flux. Please click on the photo to visit the website. Likes(1)Dislikes(0)
- Posted July 27, 2010
LCD Projector Repaired
A friend of mine sent to me an Epson LCD Projector for repair and the complaint was the AC socket problem. He told me that other repair center quoted him super high price thus he turned to...
- Posted July 26, 2010
TV Main Boards
If you want to search for TV main boards, i suggest that you click on the photo to visit the website.It seems like Moduslink PTS, INC. is one of the largest providers of replacement television main boards...
- Posted July 25, 2010
Finding Transistor Specification
Sometimes i really do not understand why the semiconductor manufacturers do not print out the full part number at the transistor front casing and left out few alphabet and give us hard time in locating the data/spec?...
- Posted July 24, 2010