- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
- No Power In LED TV Solved
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel Repair
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No Picture
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer Brand
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement Parts
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under Load
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV Repair
- Singer 32″ Skyworth LED TV With Dim Display Repair
About DC Supply Voltage
If you repair any electronic circuit board and found that the supply voltage is lower than usual then there are two possible causes. If the supply line is 12 volt but you only got 8 volt at...
- Posted May 31, 2011
- Posted May 30, 2011
Convert Blog Text To PDF
Just added in a cool feature into this blog which is to print and convert the blog text into PDF. You can also send the post to any of your friend. Please click the link at the...
- Posted May 28, 2011
I have signed up for facebook account and managed to get the username jestineyong ie: http://www.facebook.com/jestineyong I’m now still trying to understand all the features inside the facebook. It will take me lots of hours/days to play...
- Posted May 27, 2011
Electronics Repair Questions/Answers and Testimonials- Part 79
Hi Cedrick, I have some questions regarding the power suply voltage anyway I have an idea about this before, but to make sure from the real source.My question is What is the voltage after the rectifier from the...
- Posted May 26, 2011
Fault Detector For Electronic Cards
If you read the write up in the website you will notice that it mention about the advantage and disadvantage about Oscilloscope, Multimeter and Current/Voltage test device. However, for the FADOS7F1 fault detector, it seems that it...
- Posted May 24, 2011
Testing IR Sensor
Found a website that show you how you can easily test an IR sensor. Please click on the photo for more information. Likes(3)Dislikes(0)
- Posted May 24, 2011
Projector Lamps Supplier
Found this website that sell Projector/TV lamps. For more information please click on the photo to visit the website. Likes(0)Dislikes(0)
- Posted May 20, 2011