- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
- LED Backlight Problem In LG TV- Checked With LED TV Backlight Tester
- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
- How To Repair LED TV Mainboard
- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
About DC Supply Voltage
If you repair any electronic circuit board and found that the supply voltage is lower than usual then there are two possible causes. If the supply line is 12 volt but you only got 8 volt at...
- Posted May 31, 2011
- Posted May 30, 2011
Convert Blog Text To PDF
Just added in a cool feature into this blog which is to print and convert the blog text into PDF. You can also send the post to any of your friend. Please click the link at the...
- Posted May 28, 2011
I have signed up for facebook account and managed to get the username jestineyong ie: http://www.facebook.com/jestineyong I’m now still trying to understand all the features inside the facebook. It will take me lots of hours/days to play...
- Posted May 27, 2011
Electronics Repair Questions/Answers and Testimonials- Part 79
Hi Cedrick, I have some questions regarding the power suply voltage anyway I have an idea about this before, but to make sure from the real source.My question is What is the voltage after the rectifier from the...
- Posted May 26, 2011
Fault Detector For Electronic Cards
If you read the write up in the website you will notice that it mention about the advantage and disadvantage about Oscilloscope, Multimeter and Current/Voltage test device. However, for the FADOS7F1 fault detector, it seems that it...
- Posted May 24, 2011
Testing IR Sensor
Found a website that show you how you can easily test an IR sensor. Please click on the photo for more information. Likes(3)Dislikes(0)
- Posted May 24, 2011
Projector Lamps Supplier
Found this website that sell Projector/TV lamps. For more information please click on the photo to visit the website. Likes(0)Dislikes(0)
- Posted May 20, 2011