- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
- LED Backlight Problem In LG TV- Checked With LED TV Backlight Tester
- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
- How To Repair LED TV Mainboard
- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
Happy New Year 2012
- Posted December 31, 2011
5 Resolutions To Improve Yourself And Your Business In 2012
The end of the year is a good time to set goals that will help you make your dream or vision to come true in the new year (and beyond). Here are the 5 resolutions you might...
- Posted December 30, 2011
Electronics Repair FAQ 19
Please click on THIS link to read Electronics Repair FAQ 19 Likes(0)Dislikes(0)
- Posted December 27, 2011
Wishing You Merry Christmas 2011
I would like to wish all my ERG members, blog readers and friends who is celebrating Christmas a Happy Merry Christmas. May beautiful moments and happy memories surround you with joy and love in this Christmas. ...
- Posted December 24, 2011
Testing Optoisolator IC PC123
Some optoisolator ICs do not have any reading when you test on the collector and the emitter pins with analogue meter set to X 10k ohm range. You may have thought that it can be a bad...
- Posted December 23, 2011
Datasheet Photos Website
Found another datasheet website and this website contains lots of photos about the semiconductor you wants to search. Please click on the photo to visit datasheet photos website. Likes(0)Dislikes(0)
- Posted December 21, 2011
The Power Supply Need Grounding
If you are repairing a switch mode power supply (SMPS) make sure the power supply board have earth ground connected to it. If you look at the photo of a LCD Monitor power supply, you could see...
- Posted December 19, 2011
Help from Digital Camera
The other day i was repairing a DELL LCD Monitor and it has some SMD components on it. Just before i took out the SMD components i took a close up picture of the circuit board. After...
- Posted December 17, 2011