- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
- LED Backlight Problem In LG TV- Checked With LED TV Backlight Tester
- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
- How To Repair LED TV Mainboard
- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
Video: Plasma TV-How It Works
- Posted April 28, 2012
ERG Members Email Accounts Hacked
I have received many emails from ERG members where the email message was about clicking on certain websites and that they got robbed and asked to bank in the money. I knew those emails were not sent...
- Posted April 27, 2012
Fast and Slow Blow Fuse
SMPS usually use slow blow fuse and if you replace it with a fast blow fuse (with the same ampere rating) chances is high the fuse will blow again. It can blow immediately or after using the...
- Posted April 25, 2012
Horrible Customer Service
I''ve got an email comment from one of my customers (ERG member) about the horrible customer service that he had with Partstore.com. Here is the email: Hello Jestine, I want to share with you and fellow technicians...
- Posted April 24, 2012
About Waveforms In Equipment
When you perform the electronics troubleshooting work, having a service manual or schematic diagram is an added advantage. The sample waveforms listed in the manual could quickly helps you to pin point the fault fast. Of course...
- Posted April 23, 2012
Electronics Repair FAQ- Part 28
Please click HERE to read electronics repair FAQ part 28. Likes(0)Dislikes(0)
- Posted April 22, 2012
How Come There Are So Many Optoisolator ICs In SMPS?
It is common to see 1 or 2 optoisolator ICs in a switch more power supply board (SMPS) but what about 3 or even 4 opto ICs in the power supply board? As far as I know...
- Posted April 21, 2012
Power LED Does Not Light Up
When you see an equipment where the power LED does not light up don't quickly decide that it was the power section problem. You have to know that nowadays the consumer electronics equipment power LED signal is...
- Posted April 19, 2012