- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
- LED Backlight Problem In LG TV- Checked With LED TV Backlight Tester
- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
- How To Repair LED TV Mainboard
- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
New LCD TV Repair Ebook By Kent Liew
My repair friend Kent Liew has just launched his new ebook on LCD TV Repair. I've already got a copy from him. Here is the review: 1) The ebook is about 90 pages 2) It covers 27...
- Posted June 11, 2012
Taking A Break
This week is still school holiday and tomorrow morning I will be going to Penang with my family for a holiday trip. My family members will celebrate my birthday in Penang. I will be turning 43 tomorrow. ...
- Posted June 6, 2012
Setting Up A Training Center
Have you ever thinking of setting up a repair course training center? If yes then below are the things/requirement that you need in order to have a successful training center: 1) You need a place to conduct...
- Posted June 5, 2012
Happiest Woman In The World!
Since today is Sunday so let's take a break from thinking of electronics repair. Watch the video below and see the happiest woman in the world! Likes(0)Dislikes(0)
- Posted June 4, 2012
How To Successfully Repair A Dead Plasma Television
This website is recommended by Mr Beh. Please click on the photo for more information: Likes(8)Dislikes(2)
- Posted June 4, 2012
June 2012 Repair Newsletter
If you are a first time visitor to this blog and wish to read the June 2012 repair newsletter about “Troubleshooting And Repairing Sony Hi-Fi System With Eject Problem” then you can click HERE to subscribe to...
- Posted June 2, 2012
What Is The Concept Of Duality In Electronic Components?
'Duality' is a property of particular components that allows for their substitution in any given circuits with a 'dual' component. Such dual components function in a complementary manner within the electronic circuit if they are implemented. The...
- Posted June 1, 2012