- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
- No Power In LED TV Solved
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel Repair
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No Picture
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer Brand
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement Parts
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under Load
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV Repair
- Singer 32″ Skyworth LED TV With Dim Display Repair
A handheld noisy vacuum cleaner repaired. Model: Philips FC6050
When this handheld vacuum cleaner was brought to my shop and I powered it up, it was very noisy and the sucking on this machine was also weak. I was...
- Posted June 26, 2014
Completed Another Basic Electronics Repair Course
Just completed another Basic Electronics Repair course for two participants. For more information about the course you can click HERE. Below are the photos taken during the 3 days course: Likes(7)Dislikes(0)
- Posted June 25, 2014
VA6520 Infrared Thermometer Repaired
Several years ago, I asked one of my students to replace the battery in the Infraredthermometer. He came back to me and said he had broken the wire on the...
- Posted June 24, 2014
Completed Another Advanced Electronics Repair Course
Just completed another Advanced Electronics Repair course for two participants. Please visit the electronics training website HERE. Below are the photos taken during the 3 days course: Likes(12)Dislikes(0)
- Posted June 20, 2014
Low Voltage Polarity Checker
I thought I would share with you guys the LowVoltage Polarity Checker that I made. I don’t remember where I saw it first, but it comes in handy....
- Posted June 19, 2014
Laptop Adapter Repaired
A customer came to me with his MSI wind u100 Laptops power adapter with the complaint of can’t charge the battery of laptop. When the output was checked there was...
- Posted June 16, 2014
Replacement Remote Control
If you have lost a remote control or the remote control have problem and can’t be repaired then you can click on the website below to look for a replacement...
- Posted June 13, 2014
Camera Charger Repaired With the Help of My New Peak Atlas LCR45 Meter
I was going to disassemble my laptop computer to see if it needed to be cleaned. I wanted to take some pictures of the inside of it. I got...
- Posted June 12, 2014