- No Power In Vitron LED TV Repaired
- MAP3202 LED Driver IC Failure In 42″ LED TV
- LG LED Television Model 32LB561U Dead, Power On LED Red Now Repaired
- Power Blinks In LG LED TV Repaired
- Shorted LED Driver Mosfet In Hisense LED TV Repaired
- Restored Philips LED TV Fully Water Logged In Floods
- Samsung Smart TV Powering On/Off
- Blinking Stand By LED Light In LED TV Repaired
- No Tuning Problem In LED TV Repaired
- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
About Electrolytic Capacitor Value
Have you ever came across electrolytic capacitor value that you can’t get from the market? The situation may be that you can get the exact cap value from the market but it was just not worth it to purposely drive to down and buy the exact cap value. Let’s take this for example, in LCD Monitor repair, many of the main filter cap rated from 68 uf to 120 uf with 400 to 450 volt. In some cases like when i could not get the 120uf 400 volt cap, i would just install a 100uf 400 volt cap as replacement. The result was-the LCD Monitor still could work well without problem. Similarly if you can’t get a 68uf cap, you can always use a 100Uf e-cap for replacement.
A slight different in capacitance value for the main cap is acceptable. If you are replacing cap in the frequency circuit, then the value have to be the same regardless what cap it is.