- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
- LED Backlight Problem In LG TV- Checked With LED TV Backlight Tester
- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
- How To Repair LED TV Mainboard
- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
All Yahoo Mails Bounced Back
Recently many of replied to Yahoo email ( questions from customers, ERG members and etc) had been bounced back and i have to use my personal yahoo email account to reply them. I have check with my hosting company and they said it was yahoo that had tighten their security measure. That means if you wants to send any email to me using yahoo account, i suggest that you use other email address as i’m afraid it will bounce back and you will not get my reply. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
The hosting company personnel suggested that in order to solve this kind of problem, one have to use other email like Gmail and etc. If you have any solution to this problem, i’m really appreciate for it as i do not want to shift from my jestineyong(at)electronicrepairguide.com to some other email address.