- No Power In Vitron LED TV Repaired
- MAP3202 LED Driver IC Failure In 42″ LED TV
- LG LED Television Model 32LB561U Dead, Power On LED Red Now Repaired
- Power Blinks In LG LED TV Repaired
- Shorted LED Driver Mosfet In Hisense LED TV Repaired
- Restored Philips LED TV Fully Water Logged In Floods
- Samsung Smart TV Powering On/Off
- Blinking Stand By LED Light In LED TV Repaired
- No Tuning Problem In LED TV Repaired
- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
Are You A DIY Person?
DIY stands for Do it Yourself. I’ve heard that in certain countries, many of them choose to do things by themselves instead of relying on other people. There are many reasons for it, it could be they try to save the money, having fun in the learning process or not to dependent on other people services. Let’s take this for example, I’ve heard of many of my friends who came back from other countries said that the people prefer to service their own car instead of sending it to car mechanic. They bought the DIY books on car repair and begin to practice it on their own without any help from others. Unless they face a big problem in the car, then only they will send it to mechanic.
What about me? Well, i sent my car for mechanic to service and repair but for the household things, usually i will fix it on my own. From electricity, electronics to plumbing problems i will fix it on my own. I will buy the parts from hardware or electrical/electronics shop and do all my best to make it work again. I even paint my house too. If it requires cement work then i will engage a specialist to do it because I’m not a pro in this kind of job. What about you? Are you a DIY person? Would you like to share with us?