- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer BrandPosted 3 weeks ago
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement PartsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under LoadPosted 2 months ago
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV RepairPosted 5 months ago
- Singer 32″ Skyworth LED TV With Dim Display RepairPosted 8 months ago
- 42″ LG LED TV RepairedPosted 9 months ago
- Polytron LED TV RepairedPosted 10 months ago
- No Power In Toshiba LED TV RepairedPosted 12 months ago
ATX SMPS Test
ATX SMPS Test is very easy. Just use a scrap motherboard and connect the power supply onto it and place a wire across the two pins shown in the picture below in order to turn the ATX power supply “On”. If possible place two more harddisk to act as load just incase the single motherboard load not enough to switch it on. The symptom could be the fan rotate for a while and then totally stop!
Be cautious that not all ATX power supply support all kinds of motherboard. Some power supply just need back its own motherboard or system in order to function properly. Hope after reading this tips you should not have any more problem for ATX SMPS Test.