- Blinking Stand By LED Light In LED TV Repaired
- No Tuning Problem In LED TV Repaired
- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
- LED Backlight Problem In LG TV- Checked With LED TV Backlight Tester
- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
- How To Repair LED TV Mainboard
- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
Circuit Burnt Beyond Recognition
A customer sent to me a LCD Monitor with the complaint of no power. The moment the metal cover is removed guess what I saw? Two burnt dead lizard yike!
Judging by the badly burnt circuit area I had called the customer telling him that the LCD Monitor was beyond repair.
Even if you have cleaned up the circuit board and replaced all the bad power components the chances for it to work again would be slim because the mainboard could be affected as well.
I was wondering how these two lizards managed to go into the power board. After I had closed the Monitor I could see there was a small gap at the right side of the back cover and this is the reason why both the lizards could entered.