- Shorted LED Driver Mosfet In Hisense LED TV Repaired
- Restored Philips LED TV Fully Water Logged In Floods
- Samsung Smart TV Powering On/Off
- Blinking Stand By LED Light In LED TV Repaired
- No Tuning Problem In LED TV Repaired
- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
- LED Backlight Problem In LG TV- Checked With LED TV Backlight Tester
- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
- How To Repair LED TV Mainboard
- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
Comparing Defective Component With Good One
Is it possible to compare defective component with good one for doing servicing job? If so then we have to buy & stock all good components for reference….. which is IMPOSSIBLE.
It is not necessary to keep all parts for comparison.Example, I’m very familiar with LCD high voltage transformer winding value/result thus I don’t need to keep stock for it. If someone that is new in this field then he/she may need to keep some for reference. One more things is one can always check from forum or to ask a repair friend to confirm if a particular component is bad or good as this way you can save money and no need to keep the parts.