- No Power In Vitron LED TV Repaired
- MAP3202 LED Driver IC Failure In 42″ LED TV
- LG LED Television Model 32LB561U Dead, Power On LED Red Now Repaired
- Power Blinks In LG LED TV Repaired
- Shorted LED Driver Mosfet In Hisense LED TV Repaired
- Restored Philips LED TV Fully Water Logged In Floods
- Samsung Smart TV Powering On/Off
- Blinking Stand By LED Light In LED TV Repaired
- No Tuning Problem In LED TV Repaired
- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
CRT Television Troubleshooting Guide
My good repair friend from Kenya Mr Humphrey Kimathi has just launched his new ebook in CRT Television repair. Below is the list of the content:
List of Content
Chapter 1: Main fuse keep on blowing.
Chapter 2: Power supply is dead, voltage at the main capacitor but nothing at the secondary side.
Chapter 3: Screen takes long for the picture to appear.
Chapter 4: Colored spots on the screen
Chapter 5: Only horizontal line appear on the middle of the TV screen
Chapter 6: Screen partially closed with black stripe at the bottom or top of the screen
Chapter 7: intermittent single horizontal line
Chapter 8: Screen with some white lines across the top part of the screen
Chapter 9: Vertical line appears on the screen.
Chapter 10: Power supply is okay, but HV is missing
Chapter 11: HV is present but the screen is dark.
Chapter 12: Screen is blue but audio is okay.
Chapter 13: Simple test for Cathode ray tube (CRT) bad or not.
Chapter 14: Picture is purple, Yellow, light blue.
Chapter 15: Horizontal output transistor (H.O.T) shorts immediately after replacement:
Chapter 16: Horizontal output transistor (H.O.T) get too hot, then short after hours/days/ or weeks after replacements.
Chapter 17: Picture is okay but no audio.
Chapter 18: No Picture and No audio but on screen display (OSD) present
Chapter 19: Retrace lines on the screen.
Chapter 20: Picture is black and whites (no colour)
Chapter 21: Understanding CRT Television Critical voltage test points
Chapter 22: Installing universal TV board (TV kit)
Chapter 23: Conclusion
Please click HERE or the above ebook cover for more information.
You may check out his first ebook in CRT TV repair in the below link: