- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
- How To Repair LED TV Mainboard
- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
- Dead LED TV restored back to life. Model: Fuji Japan
- 50″ LED TV Display Problem Repaired
CRT Television Troubleshooting Guide
My good repair friend from Kenya Mr Humphrey Kimathi has just launched his new ebook in CRT Television repair. Below is the list of the content:
List of Content
Chapter 1: Main fuse keep on blowing.
Chapter 2: Power supply is dead, voltage at the main capacitor but nothing at the secondary side.
Chapter 3: Screen takes long for the picture to appear.
Chapter 4: Colored spots on the screen
Chapter 5: Only horizontal line appear on the middle of the TV screen
Chapter 6: Screen partially closed with black stripe at the bottom or top of the screen
Chapter 7: intermittent single horizontal line
Chapter 8: Screen with some white lines across the top part of the screen
Chapter 9: Vertical line appears on the screen.
Chapter 10: Power supply is okay, but HV is missing
Chapter 11: HV is present but the screen is dark.
Chapter 12: Screen is blue but audio is okay.
Chapter 13: Simple test for Cathode ray tube (CRT) bad or not.
Chapter 14: Picture is purple, Yellow, light blue.
Chapter 15: Horizontal output transistor (H.O.T) shorts immediately after replacement:
Chapter 16: Horizontal output transistor (H.O.T) get too hot, then short after hours/days/ or weeks after replacements.
Chapter 17: Picture is okay but no audio.
Chapter 18: No Picture and No audio but on screen display (OSD) present
Chapter 19: Retrace lines on the screen.
Chapter 20: Picture is black and whites (no colour)
Chapter 21: Understanding CRT Television Critical voltage test points
Chapter 22: Installing universal TV board (TV kit)
Chapter 23: Conclusion
Please click HERE or the above ebook cover for more information.
You may check out his first ebook in CRT TV repair in the below link: