- No Power In Vitron LED TV Repaired
- MAP3202 LED Driver IC Failure In 42″ LED TV
- LG LED Television Model 32LB561U Dead, Power On LED Red Now Repaired
- Power Blinks In LG LED TV Repaired
- Shorted LED Driver Mosfet In Hisense LED TV Repaired
- Restored Philips LED TV Fully Water Logged In Floods
- Samsung Smart TV Powering On/Off
- Blinking Stand By LED Light In LED TV Repaired
- No Tuning Problem In LED TV Repaired
- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
Dell CPU Auto Restart Issue Solved
The DELL computer CPU came in for repair with the problem of auto restart issue. This means that it can starts to reset even without you pressing the reset button and sometimes it can auto reset many times within a very short period. Turning the CPU off and On does not help at all as the problem will resurface again.
The first thing to do is to open up the cover and check for bulged e-cap because for computer motherboard, bulged e-caps are commonly found. When I looked at the motherboard, I was a bit surprised to see so many e-caps either swollen or had its liquid chemical spilled out. See the pictures 1 & 2 below:
Total bad e-caps found were 11 capacitors- 1800uf 6.5v (8 pcs), 1500uf 6.5v (1 piece) & 820uf 6.3v (2 pieces). Once all the bad e-caps were replaced and powered On, the CPU came back to life without any auto restarting issue anymore.
This article was prepared for you by Palanisamy Palaniappan from Malaysia. He is 40 years old and has 10 years’ experience in handling equipment TV, Monitor and CPU.
Please give a support by clicking on the social buttons below. Your feedback on the post is welcome. Please leave it in the comments.
P.S- If you enjoyed reading this, click here to subscribe to my blog (free subscription). That way, you’ll never miss a post. You can also forward this website link to your friends and colleagues-thanks!