- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
- Dead LED TV restored back to life. Model: Fuji Japan
- 50″ LED TV Display Problem Repaired
- LED TV That I’m Not Able To Repair
- Shorted LED Lights In An LED TV Repaired. Model LG
- LED TV T-Con Board Problem
- 471k MOV Cracked In LED TV Repaired
- Flash Rom IC Caused Standby Problem in LED TV
- LED TV No Sound Repaired
Desoldering With The Help of Medical Needles (Hypodermic Needle)
Have you ever heard before, using Medical Needles for Desoldering? “For more details please see the video link provided in end of the article.’ This is the perfect tool if you can’t afford expensive Desoldering tools. You have to do little practice and you will enjoy the process without struggle for Desoldering.
First Cut a syringe needle pointed tip and make it blunt.
Don’t pinch it off or you’ll flatten it (If get Flatten then use appropriate thickness sewing Needle to clear the hole), use a hand file to grinding down damage and then break of the tip.
- Place the needle over the pin to desolder. Press down slightly with your index finger to keep the needle in place. Don’t presses too hard or the needle will get bend.
- Melt the solder on the pin with the tip of a soldering iron whilst pressing the needle and twist the needle clockwise and anti clockwise. The needle will pop through the PCB. On 2-layer PCBs: keep pressing and heating, it’ll pop through a second time.
- Remove soldering tip, let it cool and remove needle while twisting it. The solder doesn’t stick to the needle, the pin is free.
- Repeat for all pins. Wiggle the component out.
Clean the pins by stroking them with the soldering iron, straighten with pliers if necessary. Ideal no’s of needle is 20,18,16,14 or Choose by measuring hole and component’s pin diameter in the PCB.
You can easily remove Power adaptor DC sockets, Capacitors, Transformers, resistors, EHT, IC Specially Big Jungle IC Used in CRT TV and many more.
You can get this type of ready KIT of Blunt Needles
Please have a look on the following link this will help you to understand using of needle.
This article was prepared for you by Yogesh Panchal who works as a Computer Hardware Engineer in Mumbai India.
Please give a support by clicking on the social buttons below. Your feedback on the post is welcome. Please leave it in the comments.
P.S- Do you know of any your friends who would benefit from this content that you are reading now? If so, forward this website to your friends or you can invite your friends to subscribe to my newsletter for free in this Link.
Note: You can check his previous repair articles in the link below: