- 50″ LED TV Display Problem Repaired
- LED TV That I’m Not Able To Repair
- Shorted LED Lights In An LED TV Repaired. Model LG
- LED TV T-Con Board Problem
- 471k MOV Cracked In LED TV Repaired
- Flash Rom IC Caused Standby Problem in LED TV
- LED TV No Sound Repaired
- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
- No Power In LED TV Solved
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
Focus Problem In CRT TV
I’m having some difficulty in repairing a 21″ sharp tv. It has focus problem so making it show blurred images. I have tried to adjust the focus knot of the flyback transformer but it remains the same. The components around the horizontal and vertical deflection stages are working fine.what are your suggestions sir. Could the flyback transformer, the stan-coil, or the CRT cause this. I’m confused please help me.
The problem usually is due to the either bad flyback transformer or bad CRT tube. If after adjustment of the focus knob at the flyback transformer and it slowly go blur again then most likely is the flyback problem.