- Shorted LED Driver Mosfet In Hisense LED TV Repaired
- Restored Philips LED TV Fully Water Logged In Floods
- Samsung Smart TV Powering On/Off
- Blinking Stand By LED Light In LED TV Repaired
- No Tuning Problem In LED TV Repaired
- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
- LED Backlight Problem In LG TV- Checked With LED TV Backlight Tester
- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
- How To Repair LED TV Mainboard
- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
Focus Problem In CRT TV
I’m having some difficulty in repairing a 21″ sharp tv. It has focus problem so making it show blurred images. I have tried to adjust the focus knot of the flyback transformer but it remains the same. The components around the horizontal and vertical deflection stages are working fine.what are your suggestions sir. Could the flyback transformer, the stan-coil, or the CRT cause this. I’m confused please help me.
The problem usually is due to the either bad flyback transformer or bad CRT tube. If after adjustment of the focus knob at the flyback transformer and it slowly go blur again then most likely is the flyback problem.