- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
- No Power In LED TV Solved
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel Repair
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No Picture
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer Brand
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement Parts
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under Load
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV Repair
- Singer 32″ Skyworth LED TV With Dim Display Repair
Focus Problem In CRT TV
I’m having some difficulty in repairing a 21″ sharp tv. It has focus problem so making it show blurred images. I have tried to adjust the focus knot of the flyback transformer but it remains the same. The components around the horizontal and vertical deflection stages are working fine.what are your suggestions sir. Could the flyback transformer, the stan-coil, or the CRT cause this. I’m confused please help me.
The problem usually is due to the either bad flyback transformer or bad CRT tube. If after adjustment of the focus knob at the flyback transformer and it slowly go blur again then most likely is the flyback problem.