- No Power In LED TV SolvedPosted 3 days ago
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power SymptomPosted 1 month ago
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel RepairPosted 2 months ago
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No PicturePosted 3 months ago
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer BrandPosted 9 months ago
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement PartsPosted 9 months ago
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under LoadPosted 10 months ago
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV RepairPosted 1 year ago
- Singer 32″ Skyworth LED TV With Dim Display RepairPosted 1 year ago
- 42″ LG LED TV RepairedPosted 1 year ago
Genuine Samsung Cellphone Charger Repaired
Input :100-240 v AC 50-60Hz 0.15A
Output: 4.75 v DC 0.4 A
Made in china
SMPS PRINCIPLES CHARGER CIRCUIT
The circuit of this charger is designed to run on two ac input voltages i.e the 100V and 240 V. The AC wide range input of 100-240 V is possible because of special diodes 4 X 1A7H were in use as bridge rectifiers. It can handle the voltages within tolerance of 100-300 volt AC. Of course the filter cap must also be able to support up to 400 VDC.
The problem of this charger was no dc output from the socket. From my previous repair experience the common fault for this type of charger were broken wire and socket.
The first thing I do was to soldered an AC wire cord to the AC terminal to turn on the charger so that I can check on the DC terminal output with a voltmeter. The reason I soldered the AC wire cord is because I have removed the cover and left only the circuit board.
AC CORD IS SOLDERD TO THE AC TERMINALs OF CELLPHONE BOARD
GENIUNE SAMSUNG CELLPHONE CHARGER CIRCUITE BOARD
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE : Be careful with the AC 220V when handling this charger!!!!!
When I’d got 5 volt output at the DC terminal this means the wire have problem. Replacement with a new wire brought the charger back to life again.
DC Wire and Socket
SMD side of the charger
Note: SMD components can be found in the Genuine charger circuit board but not the immitation one.
Shotteky diode in one side of the circuit board of samsung genuine charger JC2W= BAL74 SOT 23 HIGH SPEED DIODE
Please be informed that your cell phone charger repair knowledge can be used to expand on any other battery chargers like Shavers battery chargers, Drill battery chargers, Mixers battery chargers and etc. This is also a good source of income for repairers. Millions of faulty chargers are ready to repair by you.
Hope this article helps!
Note: Please do not attempt to perform the repair work if you do not know about electrical safety.
If you have any interesting repair article that you want to share to others please do email me.
I encourage you to leave your comments on the post, as well as share the post with anyone you feel may benefit from it using the social media buttons below-thanks.