- Shorted LED Driver Mosfet In Hisense LED TV Repaired
- Restored Philips LED TV Fully Water Logged In Floods
- Samsung Smart TV Powering On/Off
- Blinking Stand By LED Light In LED TV Repaired
- No Tuning Problem In LED TV Repaired
- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
- LED Backlight Problem In LG TV- Checked With LED TV Backlight Tester
- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
- How To Repair LED TV Mainboard
- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
How Do You Test UPS Battery?
Okay, how do you test UPS battery? UPS stand for Uninterruptible Power Supply and this equipment use the seal lead acid battery type. If you check the voltage of the battery with a normal multimeter, then i guess it is not accurate because a bad battery may also show a good voltage. The battery will fail under load test! If you really need to accurately test the battery you need a battery tester that is design to test such battery like the one in the photo. For a good battery the pointer will kick up and stay there and you could feel the heat underneath the meter (perhaps there are big resistors to act as a load). You can’t test it for long as it can become very hot. At least with this test you are now know that the battery is good.
If the battery is weak (but multimeter showing good voltage) the pointer will flick and then gradually coming down. In fact this type of meter is design to test on the automobile battery and can be used to check on seal lead acid battery too. Do you have other way to accurately test a seal lead acid battery? Appreciate your comment-thanks