- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
- No Power In LED TV Solved
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel Repair
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No Picture
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer Brand
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement Parts
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under Load
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV Repair
- Singer 32″ Skyworth LED TV With Dim Display Repair
How Do You Test UPS Battery?
Okay, how do you test UPS battery? UPS stand for Uninterruptible Power Supply and this equipment use the seal lead acid battery type. If you check the voltage of the battery with a normal multimeter, then i guess it is not accurate because a bad battery may also show a good voltage. The battery will fail under load test! If you really need to accurately test the battery you need a battery tester that is design to test such battery like the one in the photo. For a good battery the pointer will kick up and stay there and you could feel the heat underneath the meter (perhaps there are big resistors to act as a load). You can’t test it for long as it can become very hot. At least with this test you are now know that the battery is good.
If the battery is weak (but multimeter showing good voltage) the pointer will flick and then gradually coming down. In fact this type of meter is design to test on the automobile battery and can be used to check on seal lead acid battery too. Do you have other way to accurately test a seal lead acid battery? Appreciate your comment-thanks