- Shorted LED Driver Mosfet In Hisense LED TV Repaired
- Restored Philips LED TV Fully Water Logged In Floods
- Samsung Smart TV Powering On/Off
- Blinking Stand By LED Light In LED TV Repaired
- No Tuning Problem In LED TV Repaired
- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
- LED Backlight Problem In LG TV- Checked With LED TV Backlight Tester
- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
- How To Repair LED TV Mainboard
- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
HP 1012 Laser Printer Repair
A friend gave me this printer to fix it. The complaint of this printer was fuser fixing film broken- see the photo below:
The fuser fix the toner on the paper in the printing process. In this case the printer can’t be used. The printer was disassembled following the instructions from service manual. After that I removed the fixing film from the heating element and clean the toner very well from the fuser. I lubricate all the support including edges with silicon oil for a soft rotation.
Next I cleaned the pressure roller from toner traces. Be aware; don’t put fixing film if the pressure roller is cracked, because the film will be damaged soon.
Put the fuser film on the support and turn easily by hand for a few times until the film moves without frictions. After the final assembling I printed about 15 pages for testing the printer and it worked fine.
This article was prepared for you by Mihai Mazarus from Brasov Romania. He works in a copyshop and his hobby is electronics repair.
Please give a support by clicking on the social buttons below. Your feedback on the post is welcome. Please leave it in the comments.
P.S- If you enjoyed reading this, click here to subscribe to my blog (free subscription). That way, you’ll never miss a post. You can also forward this website link to your friends and colleagues-thanks!
Note: You can check out his previous repair articles in the below link: