- MAP3202 LED Driver IC Failure In 42″ LED TV
- LG LED Television Model 32LB561U Dead, Power On LED Red Now Repaired
- Power Blinks In LG LED TV Repaired
- Shorted LED Driver Mosfet In Hisense LED TV Repaired
- Restored Philips LED TV Fully Water Logged In Floods
- Samsung Smart TV Powering On/Off
- Blinking Stand By LED Light In LED TV Repaired
- No Tuning Problem In LED TV Repaired
- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
- LED Backlight Problem In LG TV- Checked With LED TV Backlight Tester
LCD TV Screen Cracked On Its Own?
I got another interesting email from a visitor to my website and she emailed me this question:
Can you tell me what could of caused our LCD television to have cracked, it was not dropped or anything it just appeared as we where watching it..thanks
So far i have not heard of any user of LCD TV screen complaint that the screen crack by itself while watching the TV. If you have any information about this case i would like to hear from you. Please comment below-thanks!
PS-The above picture does not belong to Mrs M.