- No Power In LED TV SolvedPosted 3 days ago
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power SymptomPosted 1 month ago
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel RepairPosted 2 months ago
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No PicturePosted 3 months ago
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer BrandPosted 9 months ago
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement PartsPosted 9 months ago
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under LoadPosted 10 months ago
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV RepairPosted 1 year ago
- Singer 32″ Skyworth LED TV With Dim Display RepairPosted 1 year ago
- 42″ LG LED TV RepairedPosted 1 year ago
LCD TV Screen Cracked On Its Own?
I got another interesting email from a visitor to my website and she emailed me this question:
Can you tell me what could of caused our LCD television to have cracked, it was not dropped or anything it just appeared as we where watching it..thanks
So far i have not heard of any user of LCD TV screen complaint that the screen crack by itself while watching the TV. If you have any information about this case i would like to hear from you. Please comment below-thanks!
PS-The above picture does not belong to Mrs M.