- Flash Rom IC Caused Standby Problem in LED TV
- LED TV No Sound Repaired
- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
- No Power In LED TV Solved
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel Repair
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No Picture
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer Brand
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement Parts
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under Load
LED Watch Repair
The complaint of my LED watch was no light. It seems like no power and could be due to sign of low battery problem.
The first thing to do is to open up the back cover and start checking it-see the photo below:
I took out the battery and check with my voltmeter and it was measured good- 3.06 volt.
Next I checked the two buttons for good contact and both contact buttons were checked to be good.
After checking the battery I found that the crystal oscillator one of the leads seem to be rusted and not in good contact with the circuit board. I took out a penknife and scrap off the rusty area applied fresh solder onto it-see the photos below:
I really got a surprised that my watch was working again-see the photo below. This means in the future if your watch is giving problem it can also be due to bad crystal oscillator if the battery check to be good.
This article was prepared for you by Suranga Bandara who owns an Electronics repair shop in Anuradapura, Sri Lanka.
Please give a support by clicking on the social buttons below. Your feedback on the post is welcome. Please leave it in the comments. If you have electronic repair articles to share with us, please contact us HERE.
P.S- If you enjoyed reading this, click here to subscribe to my blog (free subscription). That way, you’ll never miss a post. You can also forward this website link to your friends and colleagues-thanks!
Note: You may check out previous post about fixing active speaker in the below link: