- LED TV No Sound Repaired
- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
- No Power In LED TV Solved
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel Repair
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No Picture
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer Brand
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement Parts
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under Load
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV Repair
LG Stereo System DVD CD Tray Not Open Repaired
The complaint of this LG stereo system DVD 3 DISC changer was the display showed open but the tray did not open.
After about 2 to 3 minutes an error message of “Disc Err” appeared! Even though you have pressed many times, the tray just refused to open.
I opened the back cover and then lifted up the lens cover as seen from the photo below:
I then performed the alignment check. Please check out the steps below:
The lens is center now and the set should be working fine. Let’s test it again.
Finally the tray was open and it can play the DVD disc as shown in the below photos.
Conclusion- Sometimes the belt problem also can cause the tray eject problem. I suggest that you visit another website by Jestine Yong for more information on how to solve the tray eject problem:
This article was prepared for you by Suranga Bandara who owns an Electronics shop in Anuradapura, Sri Lanka.
Please give a support by clicking on the social buttons below. Your feedback on the post is welcome. Please leave it in the comments.
P.S- If you enjoyed reading this, click here to subscribe to my blog (free subscription). That way, you’ll never miss a post. You can also forward this website link to your friends and colleagues-thanks!
Note: You may check out his previous repair article in the below link: