- LG LED Television Model 32LB561U Dead, Power On LED Red Now Repaired
- Power Blinks In LG LED TV Repaired
- Shorted LED Driver Mosfet In Hisense LED TV Repaired
- Restored Philips LED TV Fully Water Logged In Floods
- Samsung Smart TV Powering On/Off
- Blinking Stand By LED Light In LED TV Repaired
- No Tuning Problem In LED TV Repaired
- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
- LED Backlight Problem In LG TV- Checked With LED TV Backlight Tester
- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
Matsutec Active Speaker System Repaired
A customer brought this Matsutec Active Speaker System for repair with the complaint of no power/no sound.
Once the cover was removed I could clearly see the burnt area on the circuit board.
I had to remove the bad parts and test all the corresponding parts and had to clean the area with chemical.
There are couple of transistors and resistors that were burnt and shorted. If you wish to learn how to test electronic components, you can check out this website
Once the replacement are fitted in and powered it On, this speaker system came back to life again.
This article was prepared for you by Suranga Bandara who owns an Electronics shop in Anuradapura, Sri Lanka.
Please give a support by clicking on the social buttons below. Your feedback on the post is welcome. Please leave it in the comments.
P.S- If you enjoyed reading this, click here to subscribe to my blog (free subscription). That way, you’ll never miss a post. You can also forward this website link to your friends and colleagues-thanks!
Note: You may check out his previous repair article in the below link: