- No Power In LED TV SolvedPosted 6 hours ago
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power SymptomPosted 1 month ago
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel RepairPosted 2 months ago
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No PicturePosted 3 months ago
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer BrandPosted 9 months ago
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement PartsPosted 9 months ago
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under LoadPosted 10 months ago
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV RepairPosted 1 year ago
- Singer 32″ Skyworth LED TV With Dim Display RepairPosted 1 year ago
- 42″ LG LED TV RepairedPosted 1 year ago
Matsutec Active Speaker System Repaired
A customer brought this Matsutec Active Speaker System for repair with the complaint of no power/no sound.
Once the cover was removed I could clearly see the burnt area on the circuit board.
I had to remove the bad parts and test all the corresponding parts and had to clean the area with chemical.
There are couple of transistors and resistors that were burnt and shorted. If you wish to learn how to test electronic components, you can check out this website
Once the replacement are fitted in and powered it On, this speaker system came back to life again.
This article was prepared for you by Suranga Bandara who owns an Electronics shop in Anuradapura, Sri Lanka.
Please give a support by clicking on the social buttons below. Your feedback on the post is welcome. Please leave it in the comments.
P.S- If you enjoyed reading this, click here to subscribe to my blog (free subscription). That way, you’ll never miss a post. You can also forward this website link to your friends and colleagues-thanks!
Note: You may check out his previous repair article in the below link: