- No Power In Vitron LED TV Repaired
- MAP3202 LED Driver IC Failure In 42″ LED TV
- LG LED Television Model 32LB561U Dead, Power On LED Red Now Repaired
- Power Blinks In LG LED TV Repaired
- Shorted LED Driver Mosfet In Hisense LED TV Repaired
- Restored Philips LED TV Fully Water Logged In Floods
- Samsung Smart TV Powering On/Off
- Blinking Stand By LED Light In LED TV Repaired
- No Tuning Problem In LED TV Repaired
- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
Mirror On The Electronic Repair Bench
I’ve been to many of my friends repair place and i observed that some of them had a big square mirror located at the back portion of the repair bench. The purpose for it is to make the repair tech to be more convenient when adjusting the big set TV or Monitors. Can you imagine, how are they going to tune the flyback knobs (screen and focus) without the help from the mirror? If you can’t reach the knobs from in front then i suggest that you put in the mirror to help you out. Just by looking at the mirror, you can turn the knobs till you get the perfect picture.
By the way, I’m sending my wish to those who will be celebrating ThanksGiving Day- Have a blessed day!