- Blinking Stand By LED Light In LED TV Repaired
- No Tuning Problem In LED TV Repaired
- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
- LED Backlight Problem In LG TV- Checked With LED TV Backlight Tester
- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
- How To Repair LED TV Mainboard
- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
Motherboard ASRock came back to life
The Motherboard of this story is an ASRock KBNF4G-SATA2 and was brought to me from a co-worker; he came very desperate because it was out of order: no video out.
Let’s have a look first, I told him.
When it was checked on, guess what?
Five bulged e-caps were seen
The five bulged e-caps were de-soldered from the circuit: 3300µF/6.3v.
They were substituted for similar, and when the Motherboard was turned on, look at the result below:
As you can see the Motherboard was saved from the dump. Mission accomplished.
This article was prepared for you by Humberto Rodriguez, one of our ‘Master Authors’ from Cuba.
Please give a support by clicking on the social buttons below. Your feedback on the post is welcome. Please leave it in the comments.
P.S- Do you know of any your friends who would benefit from this content that you are reading now? If so, forward this website to your friends or you can invite your friends to subscribe to my newsletter for free in this Link.