- Blinking Stand By LED Light In LED TV Repaired
- No Tuning Problem In LED TV Repaired
- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
- LED Backlight Problem In LG TV- Checked With LED TV Backlight Tester
- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
- How To Repair LED TV Mainboard
- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
My First Android Apps Game
Recently launched my first Android apps games to Google Play Store. It is a simple game and please do not compare it with Subway Surfers, Temple Run or even Clash of Clans. I have not reach that level of design yet. The question is why Jestine Yong want to build apps game? Actually I’m a person who likes to learn something new in life. I do not like doing a routine work which means doing the same thing again and again and expect different result. I have to try something new in order to see different result. Seeing so many people play apps games, I asked myself why not try to build one? It took me couple of months to learn how to build this Android game. If I have more time I could also learn how to build application apps or a more sophisticated games.
This game is FREE for download and easy to play, just control the running player by swiping your finger left and right to avoid the opponents and collect as many footballs as possible. Scoring is by distance of running and number of footballs collected. It is a good time killer. Download Now!
You need to access it using your smart phone in order to download and play this game. Once you are in the Google Play Store you could see at the side of the icon JY Games Studio. JY meaning Jestine Yong. You can click HERE or the photo above to download and enjoy my game.