- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No PicturePosted 1 week ago
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer BrandPosted 6 months ago
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement PartsPosted 7 months ago
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under LoadPosted 8 months ago
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV RepairPosted 10 months ago
- Singer 32″ Skyworth LED TV With Dim Display RepairPosted 1 year ago
- 42″ LG LED TV RepairedPosted 1 year ago
- Polytron LED TV RepairedPosted 1 year ago
- No Power In Toshiba LED TV RepairedPosted 1 year ago
No Disk In DVD Player Repaired
The complaint of this TELESONIC DVD Player was it can’t read CD (no disk).
The first thing to do is to open up the cover and check for any loose connection in the DVD assembly.
All connection seems to be working fine. When the power is applied, the lens will move but no laser beam from the lens.
The next test was to replace the ribbon cable.
To my surprise, the lens started to work .
When I put in the CD, it began to read the disk and problem solved. This means a bad/broken cable can cause a no disk symptom in a DVD player. So it is not necessary must be the problem of the laser lens and the assembly.
Note: Do not look straight to the laser lens as it can damage your eyes.
This article was prepared for you by Suranga Bandara who owns an Electronics shop in Anuradapura, Sri Lanka.
Please give a support by clicking on the social buttons below. Your feedback on the post is welcome. Please leave it in the comments.
P.S- If you enjoyed reading this, click here to subscribe to my blog (free subscription). That way, you’ll never miss a post. You can also forward this website link to your friends and colleagues-thanks!
Note: You may check out his previous repair article in the below link: