- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
- Dead LED TV restored back to life. Model: Fuji Japan
- 50″ LED TV Display Problem Repaired
- LED TV That I’m Not Able To Repair
- Shorted LED Lights In An LED TV Repaired. Model LG
- LED TV T-Con Board Problem
No Disk In DVD Player Repaired
The complaint of this TELESONIC DVD Player was it can’t read CD (no disk).
The first thing to do is to open up the cover and check for any loose connection in the DVD assembly.
All connection seems to be working fine. When the power is applied, the lens will move but no laser beam from the lens.
The next test was to replace the ribbon cable.
To my surprise, the lens started to work .
When I put in the CD, it began to read the disk and problem solved. This means a bad/broken cable can cause a no disk symptom in a DVD player. So it is not necessary must be the problem of the laser lens and the assembly.
Note: Do not look straight to the laser lens as it can damage your eyes.
This article was prepared for you by Suranga Bandara who owns an Electronics shop in Anuradapura, Sri Lanka.
Please give a support by clicking on the social buttons below. Your feedback on the post is welcome. Please leave it in the comments.
P.S- If you enjoyed reading this, click here to subscribe to my blog (free subscription). That way, you’ll never miss a post. You can also forward this website link to your friends and colleagues-thanks!
Note: You may check out his previous repair article in the below link: