- No Power In Vitron LED TV Repaired
- MAP3202 LED Driver IC Failure In 42″ LED TV
- LG LED Television Model 32LB561U Dead, Power On LED Red Now Repaired
- Power Blinks In LG LED TV Repaired
- Shorted LED Driver Mosfet In Hisense LED TV Repaired
- Restored Philips LED TV Fully Water Logged In Floods
- Samsung Smart TV Powering On/Off
- Blinking Stand By LED Light In LED TV Repaired
- No Tuning Problem In LED TV Repaired
- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
No Display and Restart In PC Repaired
My son’s PC was working unsteadily and sometimes restarts on its own and no video out from time to time.
This is very obvious the ATX power supply (SMPS) was having problem. The case was opened and the SMPS was extracted to have a look, and see what was found:
There were two bulged e-caps: 2200µF/16v and 2200µF/10v.
Both e-caps were replaced and when the SMPS was tested again, it worked just fine. Do not worry about the rest of the e-caps; they were tested good with my Blue ESR Meter.
The job had not concluded yet, because the PC needed a Preventive Maintenance, look at the photos below. I forgot to tell you that my son helped me in cleaning up the PC because he was desperate to play his games in the PC.
The whole PC was cleaned and the fans lubricated, look at the following photos.
When the PC was fully armed and the power was turned On, look at the Windows display below- it worked fine.
If you have the time, I suggest that you do a preventive maintenance on your own PC or laptop as this is one of the ways to prolong the life of your equipment.
This article was prepared for you by Humberto Rodriguez, one of our ‘Master Authors’ from Cuba.
Please give a support by clicking on the social buttons below. Your feedback on the post is welcome. Please leave it in the comments.
P.S- If you enjoyed reading this, click here to subscribe to my blog (free subscription). That way, you’ll never miss a post. You can also forward this website link to your friends and colleagues-thanks!
Note: You may check his previous repair article in the below link: