- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
- Dead LED TV restored back to life. Model: Fuji Japan
- 50″ LED TV Display Problem Repaired
- LED TV That I’m Not Able To Repair
- Shorted LED Lights In An LED TV Repaired. Model LG
No Display In ViewSonic LCD Monitor VA1930wm Repaired
I have got a call from a customer who told me that his ViewSonic LCD Monitor had a “No Display” problem. I took the Monitor from his house and back to my place and tested it. It was confirmed that the Monitor can be turned ON with “Blue LED lighted up” but there was no display.
The first thing that I checked was the brightness setting but could not see the OSD menu.
When I removed the VGA cable, the power indicator light turned orange which means in standby mode.
This concludes that it is either the LCD panel is at fault (no display) or the power inverter section have problem.
Now I have decided to open the monitor for visualizing diagnostic.
On visual inspection I found burning marks on PCB. It was on the high voltage transformer area.
I had to clean it with a solution and have checked the surrounding components and everything seems to be ok. There were no bulged capacitor in the power section. Next I replaced the two capacitors with the marking of 470uf 25 volt. After installing the new capacitors and powered On, the display came back to life.
This repair work took me about ½ an hour to fix.
This article was prepared for you by Yogesh Panchal who works as a Computer Hardware Engineer in Mumbai India.
Please give a support by clicking on the social buttons below. Your feedback on the post is welcome. Please leave it in the comments.
P.S- Do you know of any your friends who would benefit from this content that you are reading now? If so, forward this website to your friends or you can invite your friends to subscribe to my newsletter for free in this Link.