- Blinking Stand By LED Light In LED TV Repaired
- No Tuning Problem In LED TV Repaired
- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
- LED Backlight Problem In LG TV- Checked With LED TV Backlight Tester
- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
- How To Repair LED TV Mainboard
- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
No picture at the bottom of the screen
By Jestine Yong on February 8, 2014
Sir I have IBM CRT monitor 17”. Model No is 6332 PCE /A
Problem is picture works fine on top of the screen but i cant see picture in bottom of the screen. I can see half of the screen but top of the screen. Vertical ic is STV9302. Sir could you please help me to solve this problem.
Check if there is a missing dc supply voltage to the IC. Some vertical ICs need two supply voltage to work (one is positive and the other is negative). If the dc supply voltages found to be good then direct replace the ic and retest. If the problem still the same then direct replace the horizontal/vertical oscillator IC.