- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
- No Power In LED TV Solved
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel Repair
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No Picture
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer Brand
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement Parts
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under Load
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV Repair
- Singer 32″ Skyworth LED TV With Dim Display Repair
No Power In ATX Power Supply Solved
My friend brought to me his work computer power supply to fix it. When I test the power supply it didn’t work, I mean the fan didn’t rotate.
At this moment, i began open the cover of the power supply, i found a burnt area as shown below . I noticed two open tracks and leaked capacitor with a value 1000uf/10volt.
First I brought my digital Meter and select the buzzer position and test the surrounded components, i found all components were ok except a shorted diode. After i replaced the diode and the capacitor and soldering the open tracks by wires as shown below :
I connect the power but before i connect the ps_on to ground, I checked the voltage on ps_on which been 4.19 volt as shown below then i connect the ps_on to ground, the power supply back to life. The fan worked well.
I checked the output voltages and all were within range.
5v = 5.27v
3.3v = 3.28v
12 v = 11.85v
-12v = -11.34v
This article was prepared for you by Engineer Mohammed Saad from Egypt. Please give a support by clicking on the social buttons below. Your feedback on the post is welcome. Please leave it in the comments.
By the way if you have any good repair article that you want me to publish in this blog please do contact me HERE.