- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
- No Power In LED TV Solved
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel Repair
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No Picture
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer Brand
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement Parts
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under Load
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV Repair
- Singer 32″ Skyworth LED TV With Dim Display Repair
No Power In Toshiba LED TV Repaired
The complaint of this Toshiba LED TV was no power. The first thing to do is to unscrew it and remove the cover.
Once the cover was removed, the first component I checked was the main fuse.
I found it to be open circuit. I continued to check on the surrounding components which include the power IC, Diodes, resistors and there was no short circuit found-see the photos below:
Since there was no other bad components found so I had to connect a light bulb across the main fuse holder. I can actually solder it from behind the fuse terminal but soldering in front is easy for you to see.
Power was applied and the bulb lighted up for a while then went dim which was a good sign of no shorted components in the power board.
I then put in a new main fuse and connected the power board to the mainboard and powered On, I could see the display-see the result below:
If you want to know more about LED and LCD TV repair, you can visit the links below:
This article was prepared for you by Suranga Bandara who owns an Electronics shop in Anuradapura, Sri Lanka.
Please give a support by clicking on the social buttons below. Your feedback on the post is welcome. Please leave it in the comments.
P.S- If you enjoyed reading this, click here to subscribe to my blog (free subscription). That way, you’ll never miss a post. You can also forward this website link to your friends and colleagues-thanks!
You can read his previous article in the link below: