- Flash Rom IC Caused Standby Problem in LED TV
- LED TV No Sound Repaired
- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
- No Power In LED TV Solved
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel Repair
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No Picture
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer Brand
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement Parts
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under Load
No Sound In 3 Channel Subwoofer System
The complaint of this 3 channel sub woofer system was that the right speaker does not have sound.
In order to see the circuit board inside, one need to open up the cover as shown in the below photo:
Below photo is the amp PCB board and I did not see any loose cable connection.
Next I powered up the board for couple of minutes before turning it off and touch on the semiconductors especially the ICs. What I found was that the two 14 watt Hi-fi audio amplifier ICs were shorted because both were overheated.
You can see the tda2030 ic schematic below:
I took the PCB board out and tested it with buzzer test and it seems that few of the legs were shorted to ground. It was surprised that even with this kind of short circuit the system did not shutdown and only affect the right speaker.
I continued to resolder all the components joints in the circuit board to prevent any future problem cause by the dry joints. By the way, there were no other bad components in the circuit board.
This article was prepared for you by Suranga Bandara who owns an Electronics shop in Anuradapura, Sri Lanka.
Please give a support by clicking on the social buttons below. Your feedback on the post is welcome. Please leave it in the comments.
P.S- If you enjoyed reading this, click here to subscribe to my blog (free subscription). That way, you’ll never miss a post. You can also forward this website link to your friends and colleagues-thanks!
Note: You may check out his previous repair article in the below link: