- No Power In LED TV SolvedPosted 3 days ago
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power SymptomPosted 1 month ago
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel RepairPosted 2 months ago
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No PicturePosted 3 months ago
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer BrandPosted 9 months ago
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement PartsPosted 9 months ago
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under LoadPosted 10 months ago
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV RepairPosted 1 year ago
- Singer 32″ Skyworth LED TV With Dim Display RepairPosted 1 year ago
- 42″ LG LED TV RepairedPosted 1 year ago
No Sound In Mini USB Subwoofer Repaired
A customer sent to me a USB Mini Subwoofer set for repair and the complaint was no sound but have power.
When the AC power was connected and I plugged in the USB, I could not hear any sound coming out from the speakers.
From my repair experience, if there was no sound, usually the problem can be dry joints, missing DC supply voltage to the audio amplifier IC or the power amplifier IC itself have problem.
The 15.2 dc volt supply voltage to the amplifier ICs was good also. Since there was no dry joints and dc supply voltage to the amplifier ICs was normal, I decided to replace both the amplifier IC TDA2003A. You can also take a look at the datasheet of the TDA2003A IC in the photos below:
Once the new ICs were fitted, I inserted the USB drive and the sound came back. It was a pretty straight forward repair because the circuit was not complicated. All the best to you all.
This article was prepared for you by Suranga Bandara who owns an Electronics repair shop in Anuradapura, Sri Lanka.
Please give a support by clicking on the social buttons below. Your feedback on the post is welcome. Please leave it in the comments. If you have electronic repair articles to share with us, please contact us HERE.
P.S- If you enjoyed reading this, click here to subscribe to my blog (free subscription). That way, you’ll never miss a post. You can also forward this website link to your friends and colleagues-thanks!
Note: You may check out previous post about fixing active speaker in the below link: