- LED TV No Sound Repaired
- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
- No Power In LED TV Solved
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel Repair
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No Picture
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer Brand
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement Parts
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under Load
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV Repair
No Tuning In Philips TV Repaired
My customer sent to me this 14″ Philips TV with the complaint of no tuning. It was a snowy picture as though that the RF cable was not inserted. You can see the picture above. When I started the troubleshooting work I found that the middle pin of the Tuner jack was broken and missing-see the photo below:
Next, I soldered out the Tuner from the circuit board and removed the jack so that I can replace it with another good jack. See the three photos below:
After I had soldered the Tuner with a replacement jack and inserted the RF cable, the picture was back to normal again. If you would like to learn how to be good in CRT TV repair you can check out Humphrey’s ebook HERE.
This article was prepared for you by Suranga Bandara who owns an Electronics repair shop in Anuradapura, Sri Lanka.
Please give a support by clicking on the social buttons below. Your feedback on the post is welcome. Please leave it in the comments. If you have electronic repair articles to share with us, please contact us HERE.
P.S- If you enjoyed reading this, click here to subscribe to my blog (free subscription). That way, you’ll never miss a post. You can also forward this website link to your friends and colleagues-thanks!
Note: You may check out previous post about fixing active speaker in the below link: