- No Tuning Problem In LED TV Repaired
- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
- LED Backlight Problem In LG TV- Checked With LED TV Backlight Tester
- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
- How To Repair LED TV Mainboard
- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
NTE the worldwide supplier of high quality components was founded in New Jersey in 1979, NTE Electronics, Inc has grown from a small-town supplier with ten replacement parts in its entire line to the largest replacement semiconductor supplier in the industry.
Today, their semiconductor line alone consists of over 4,500 NTE replacement semiconductors. Also available under the NTE brand are Relays, Resistors, Capacitors, Hook-up Wire, Heat Shrink Tubing and latest addition, a new line of Switches.
NTE acquired the assets of the ECG division of Philips N.A.in January 2001. With this addition, NTE became the industry leader in supplying private label aftermarket electronic components to the Industrial, Commercial, Consumer, and MRO marketplace. Also added as a result of this acquisition were ECG Aerosol Chemicals and Butane, ECG Surge Suppressor Outlet Strips, ECG Butane/Electric soldering and Heat Guns, ECG Antenna Rotors and ECG Test Equipment.
If you want to search for component’s data, you can select the online component cross reference and if the parts are listed there, you can download for free the PDF file.