- LED TV No Sound Repaired
- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
- No Power In LED TV Solved
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel Repair
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No Picture
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer Brand
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement Parts
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under Load
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV Repair
One Vertical Or Horizontal Line Across LCD Monitor Screen
If you come across any LCD Monitor that have a permanent one vertical or one horizontal line across the LCD screen then most probably you need to replace the LCD Panel as both the problems can’t be repair due to the fault could be in the LCD driver IC, LCD Controller board or even the broken TCP package or problem with the TAB bonding.
One vertical or one horizontal line problem in LCD Monitor is totally different from when you are repairing the CRT Monitor. If there is one vertical line problem, you will be looking at the fault at the horizontal section or even with an open horizontal yoke coil (which is very rare) and if there is one horizontal line across CRT Monitor screen, then you will be concentrating on the vertical section. It could be a drj joints, bad vertical IC, missing supply IC, bad corresponding components or even missing the main waveform from the horizontal/vertical oscillator IC.
The problem in CRT Monitor is quite direct and you can solve the problem fast but this is different in the LCD Monitor as it contains more complex circuit as most of the signals running are digital signals. LCD Monitors have many databus lines carrying lots of digital signals. The conclusion is the only choice to solve the permanent one vertical or one horizontal problem is to directly replace the LCD panel.