- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
- Dead LED TV restored back to life. Model: Fuji Japan
- 50″ LED TV Display Problem Repaired
- LED TV That I’m Not Able To Repair
- Shorted LED Lights In An LED TV Repaired. Model LG
About Transistor Part Number
Transistor part number can be confusing if you did not know how to read it. If you read the wrong part number you won’t be able find the...
- Posted October 4, 2007
Automobile Board Repair
My mechanic sent me an automobile system board for repair. Upon seeing the board, i found that almost all the electrolytic capacitors electrolyte had leaked. Cleaning the board...
- Posted September 27, 2007
Monitor Color Problem
Whenever there is a problem about missing color, the first thing i do was to gently tap the Cathode ray tube (CRT) board with a screw driver. Many...
- Posted September 26, 2007
Learning Website Graphic Designs
I purchased software and ebooks on how to create and build a nice design graphics. I’ve been playing with the software and already spend countless hours on it. I...
- Posted September 25, 2007
Conducting LCD Monitor Repair Course
It was quite sometime since the last course on LCD Monitor Repair. Today i’m conducting the LCD repair course for two participants from Petronas. Both of them were doing very...
- Posted September 24, 2007
Mobile Phone Repair- Replacing the LCD.
- Posted September 23, 2007
Substitution Part Number For HOT
There were many times that i could not locate the original part number for the CRT Monitor horizontal output transistor (HOT). Some funny part number you can’t even find it...
- Posted September 21, 2007
Thought for today: The future
You have the power to decide your future and don’t let time passes by without doing any thing new in your life. Start reading, analyzing, searching, exploring and continue to...
- Posted September 20, 2007