- LED TV No Sound Repaired
- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
- No Power In LED TV Solved
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel Repair
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No Picture
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer Brand
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement Parts
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under Load
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV Repair
Polytron LED TV Repaired
The complaint of this Polytron LED TV was no picture and no light but there was sound. When I used a torch light to shine at the panel, i could see dim picture.
This means the power supply, mainboard and even the panel are working fine. The problem is in the LED driver board or problem with the LED backlights.
I had to damage the warranty sticker in order to remove the screw and the cover
Below is the photo of the internal power supply/LED driver board and the mainboard.
Since there was a correct output voltage from the connector (36.8vdc) this means the problem is in the LED backlights. I had to gently remove the internal casing/cover in order to check on the LED backlights. Remember to take picture or record how you dismantle the panel part as fixing it back is not a straight forward job.
After fixing back the connector and Powered On this is what I saw- all LEDs light up.
So I fixed back everything and the LED TV came back to life. If you want to learn how to repair LED Tvs you can check out Kent and Damons’ ebooks:
This article was prepared for you by Suranga Bandara who owns an Electronics shop in Anuradapura, Sri Lanka.
Please give a support by clicking on the social buttons below. Your feedback on the post is welcome. Please leave it in the comments.
P.S- If you enjoyed reading this, click here to subscribe to my blog (free subscription). That way, you’ll never miss a post. You can also forward this website link to your friends and colleagues-thanks!
Note: You may check out his previous repair article in the below link: