- LED TV T-Con Board Problem
- 471k MOV Cracked In LED TV Repaired
- Flash Rom IC Caused Standby Problem in LED TV
- LED TV No Sound Repaired
- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
- No Power In LED TV Solved
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel Repair
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No Picture
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer Brand
Red Color Problem In CRT TV
I have got a problem with Jumbo CRT TV chinese make model No. KB210 51 cm. It displays a red faint colour with many lines from top to bottom. The sound is ok except the picture problem.
It could be the red transistor or the red gun in the tube have problem. If the red gun is shorted in the tube the lines will appear. I suggest that you compare the Green and Blue driver transistor voltage/waveform for reference. Any differences in the signals indicates that you should troubleshoot the area. Using an oscilloscope will me much easier to see as compare to voltage.