- Blinking Stand By LED Light In LED TV Repaired
- No Tuning Problem In LED TV Repaired
- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
- LED Backlight Problem In LG TV- Checked With LED TV Backlight Tester
- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
- How To Repair LED TV Mainboard
- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
Red Color Problem In CRT TV
I have got a problem with Jumbo CRT TV chinese make model No. KB210 51 cm. It displays a red faint colour with many lines from top to bottom. The sound is ok except the picture problem.
It could be the red transistor or the red gun in the tube have problem. If the red gun is shorted in the tube the lines will appear. I suggest that you compare the Green and Blue driver transistor voltage/waveform for reference. Any differences in the signals indicates that you should troubleshoot the area. Using an oscilloscope will me much easier to see as compare to voltage.