- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
- Dead LED TV restored back to life. Model: Fuji Japan
- 50″ LED TV Display Problem Repaired
- LED TV That I’m Not Able To Repair
- Shorted LED Lights In An LED TV Repaired. Model LG
- LED TV T-Con Board Problem
- 471k MOV Cracked In LED TV Repaired
- Flash Rom IC Caused Standby Problem in LED TV
- LED TV No Sound Repaired
- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
Red Color Problem In CRT TV
I have got a problem with Jumbo CRT TV chinese make model No. KB210 51 cm. It displays a red faint colour with many lines from top to bottom. The sound is ok except the picture problem.
It could be the red transistor or the red gun in the tube have problem. If the red gun is shorted in the tube the lines will appear. I suggest that you compare the Green and Blue driver transistor voltage/waveform for reference. Any differences in the signals indicates that you should troubleshoot the area. Using an oscilloscope will me much easier to see as compare to voltage.