- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
- LED Backlight Problem In LG TV- Checked With LED TV Backlight Tester
- Unexpected Shorted Parts In LG LED TV
- How To Repair LED TV Mainboard
- You Will Be Stunned Of What’s Found Inside The TV (No Power Fault)
- Shorted SMD Transistor In LED TV
- Never Saw TV LED Lights Like These
- Simple Way To Repair Color Problem In LED TV
- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
Repairing BenQ 17″ LCD Monitor
I came across a common fault problem in BenQ 17″ LCD Monitor. The problem is have power but no display. Once you has opened the LCD cover, check the pico fuse for open circuit (very common), the push pull transistors C5707 for short circuit and the Buck royer circuit p-channel fet FQU11P06 also for short circuit too. For your information, if you can’t get the FQU11p06 you can always use FU9024N as a replacement. Resolder all the high voltage transformer pins and replace the components above and I’m sure you will bring back the life of this BenQ 17″ LCD Monitor.
You may go to this fairchild semiconductor website to download the spec of the FQU11P06 P-channel FET.