- A LED TV Repair Attempt With A Disappointing Result
- How To Repair No Power Symptom In LED TV
- Dead LED TV restored back to life. Model: Fuji Japan
- 50″ LED TV Display Problem Repaired
- LED TV That I’m Not Able To Repair
- Shorted LED Lights In An LED TV Repaired. Model LG
- LED TV T-Con Board Problem
- 471k MOV Cracked In LED TV Repaired
- Flash Rom IC Caused Standby Problem in LED TV
- LED TV No Sound Repaired
Repairing BenQ 17″ LCD Monitor
I came across a common fault problem in BenQ 17″ LCD Monitor. The problem is have power but no display. Once you has opened the LCD cover, check the pico fuse for open circuit (very common), the push pull transistors C5707 for short circuit and the Buck royer circuit p-channel fet FQU11P06 also for short circuit too. For your information, if you can’t get the FQU11p06 you can always use FU9024N as a replacement. Resolder all the high voltage transformer pins and replace the components above and I’m sure you will bring back the life of this BenQ 17″ LCD Monitor.
You may go to this fairchild semiconductor website to download the spec of the FQU11P06 P-channel FET.