- LED TV T-Con Board Problem
- 471k MOV Cracked In LED TV Repaired
- Flash Rom IC Caused Standby Problem in LED TV
- LED TV No Sound Repaired
- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
- No Power In LED TV Solved
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel Repair
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No Picture
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer Brand
Repairing BenQ 17″ LCD Monitor
I came across a common fault problem in BenQ 17″ LCD Monitor. The problem is have power but no display. Once you has opened the LCD cover, check the pico fuse for open circuit (very common), the push pull transistors C5707 for short circuit and the Buck royer circuit p-channel fet FQU11P06 also for short circuit too. For your information, if you can’t get the FQU11p06 you can always use FU9024N as a replacement. Resolder all the high voltage transformer pins and replace the components above and I’m sure you will bring back the life of this BenQ 17″ LCD Monitor.
You may go to this fairchild semiconductor website to download the spec of the FQU11P06 P-channel FET.