- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No PicturePosted 2 weeks ago
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer BrandPosted 6 months ago
- LED TV Repair- Cheap Replacement PartsPosted 7 months ago
- Not Common To See Dual Super Barrier Rectifier Breakdown When Under LoadPosted 8 months ago
- How To Solve No Power Problem In Haier LCD LED TV RepairPosted 11 months ago
- Singer 32″ Skyworth LED TV With Dim Display RepairPosted 1 year ago
- 42″ LG LED TV RepairedPosted 1 year ago
- Polytron LED TV RepairedPosted 1 year ago
- No Power In Toshiba LED TV RepairedPosted 1 year ago
Repairing BenQ 17″ LCD Monitor
I came across a common fault problem in BenQ 17″ LCD Monitor. The problem is have power but no display. Once you has opened the LCD cover, check the pico fuse for open circuit (very common), the push pull transistors C5707 for short circuit and the Buck royer circuit p-channel fet FQU11P06 also for short circuit too. For your information, if you can’t get the FQU11p06 you can always use FU9024N as a replacement. Resolder all the high voltage transformer pins and replace the components above and I’m sure you will bring back the life of this BenQ 17″ LCD Monitor.
You may go to this fairchild semiconductor website to download the spec of the FQU11P06 P-channel FET.