- MAP3202 LED Driver IC Failure In 42″ LED TV
- LG LED Television Model 32LB561U Dead, Power On LED Red Now Repaired
- Power Blinks In LG LED TV Repaired
- Shorted LED Driver Mosfet In Hisense LED TV Repaired
- Restored Philips LED TV Fully Water Logged In Floods
- Samsung Smart TV Powering On/Off
- Blinking Stand By LED Light In LED TV Repaired
- No Tuning Problem In LED TV Repaired
- Sanyo DP40142 LED/LCD TV Repair
- LED Backlight Problem In LG TV- Checked With LED TV Backlight Tester
Repairing Computer Motherboard
I got a good blog post by Ranotosh on Computer motherboard repair. Here is the tips:
First of all thanks for your website,it is very useful for persons who are in the electronics field. I am a electronics hobbiest from kolkata(india). I want to share my experiences in motherboard repairing with the readers of your blog.
1. Check for any physical damage in the board i.e. burnt out parts,inflated (bulged) electrolytic capacitors,damaged tracks, burnt out ram slot,cracked chips etc.
2.In many cases SMPS stops in few seconds after power on,this is a indication of a short circuit in the motherboard. In most cases FET in the voltage regulation circuit get shorted.one can check with a multimeter for any shorted FET. Sometimes chips may get shorted, in that case one has to forcefully power on SMPS by shorting green and black wire of SMPS and look for any overheated chips.
3. Replace the bios from a similar motherboard.
These are the few basic techniques of chip level motherboard repair.