- LED TV T-Con Board Problem
- 471k MOV Cracked In LED TV Repaired
- Flash Rom IC Caused Standby Problem in LED TV
- LED TV No Sound Repaired
- No Display In Samsung 32″ LED TV Repaired
- No Power In LED TV Solved
- How To Repair Toshiba LED TV With No Power Symptom
- Samsung LED TV Auto Change Channel Repair
- How To Repair LED TV Backlight Problem – No Picture
- How To Repair LED TV No Picture- Singer Brand
Repairing Computer Motherboard
I got a good blog post by Ranotosh on Computer motherboard repair. Here is the tips:
First of all thanks for your website,it is very useful for persons who are in the electronics field. I am a electronics hobbiest from kolkata(india). I want to share my experiences in motherboard repairing with the readers of your blog.
1. Check for any physical damage in the board i.e. burnt out parts,inflated (bulged) electrolytic capacitors,damaged tracks, burnt out ram slot,cracked chips etc.
2.In many cases SMPS stops in few seconds after power on,this is a indication of a short circuit in the motherboard. In most cases FET in the voltage regulation circuit get shorted.one can check with a multimeter for any shorted FET. Sometimes chips may get shorted, in that case one has to forcefully power on SMPS by shorting green and black wire of SMPS and look for any overheated chips.
3. Replace the bios from a similar motherboard.
These are the few basic techniques of chip level motherboard repair.